Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am a brave boy.....

Well, today Mama and I went to the GI doctor. Which by the way I was a complete angel, I really like my DR. and his nurses. I was a major flirt!! We did not get Bad news but we didn't get great news. They are going to have to do a EDG (BIOPSIES) and a Gastric Refleux Test(which what I can understand will not be alot of fun!!) So the day I get my MRI, I will also be getting this EDG done.. Mama was very sad this afternoon, but I kept her laughing. She is such a strong girl!! I am her hero and she is mine. Dad is my hero also, I miss him. She kept on telling me that I have taught her how to forgive and not to hold resentment towards others, because it can suck the life out of you. Also, that life is to short to stay angry and that when things don't go our way that we take a deep breathe and count to 10 ( but in my case I can count to 3) our blessings and to move on. We sometimes never forget about the bad stuff but that we try to find the best in everyone. Mama says that I will have to learn to deal with silly people that just sometimes don't understand stuff. And that I will have to learn to live in there world that sometimes can be cruel. Dad says that one of the things that he thinks that is great about Mama is that she believes that everyone is good. She sure talks alot and I do listen to her and then I give her a BIG HUG!! She is really smart cookie!! We leave for Amarillo in the morning and Mama and I willl have a great time!!!

No comments: