Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

HIPPO THERAPY...I DID GREAT!!!





I had a great time at Hippo Therapy, I was sooo good. I liked my horse his name was Pepsi. I was not scared..I was very brave. Mama was sooooo proud of me. We go back on the 19th and I can not wait. Mama was by my side the whole time and she did really well. I took my pictures with Ms.Patricia my speech therapist. I really like her and trust her. Dad got lost and could not find the stable( he is not very good with directions)!! He even admits that. So he will be on the 19th even if Mama has to go get him at work. Well, I was very tired so I went to bed at 7pm tonight. I only took a hour and ten minute nap this morning....I am a big boy and require at least a minmium of 2 hours.

No comments: