Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas....I got alot of stuff!!!






Christmas was great I got alot of new toys,new clothes and new bath deco(monkeys)(thanks Poppy)...and other great stuff. I opened presents the whole day..I think I got about 30 or more. I am very bleesed. Mama decided since I got so many that she was going to put some of them in the closet for a rainy day or just to have a new surprise. And people say having your birthday so close to X-mas that you don't get has much...not if you have my Mama. She went a little crazy, again...but there is no reason that I should ever get bored. With saying all that X-mas is very exhausting...so I am trying to catch up on sleep and one-on-one time with Mama and Dad. Abuelita Angelina let me open all her presents that was alot of fun. Fleetie and Grandpa let us destroy their house. Fleetie made a very good meal. I got to play with all my Uncle's Stewart, Marshall and Jeff. I got to spend time with my cousins Jeb and Hoak. Mama and Aunt Crystal got to go shopping the day after x-mas, for all the great SALES.

No comments: