Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tommorow.......

(1/08): I love this picture! How he has grown!


Well, tommorow is going to be a big day of BIG E! We are going to be staying at Cooks Hospital for the next two days because Ethan is going to have a EEG done. I personally not looking forward towards this at all. Considering I have had 4 EEG in the last 6 months and I have come to HATE these. But, even though I hated them....they have helped me as I hope this one with help Ethan. You never want your child to go through things that are painful or uncomfortable and these are things I wish to no one. So please hope and pray that every thing goes smooth and painless. Ethan is sooooo very smart and sweet, and it pains me soooo very much that he has to go through this. Tonight, I went to get him some new Star Wars stuff and Phineas and Ferb video. Sometimes I think I am not strong enough for some of this stuff but I have to be! I know we will do well!
p.s. I will be having foot surgery March 1st! I can not wait! No more pain!

No comments: