Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day...How I am so BLESSED!!!








My little man makes me so very happy, He is doing well. He is the BEST thing I have ever ever done. It took over a week for him to get over this horriable,miserable and chronic BM problem, but it is sooooo over. He will be at school on Tuesday(we will have all the test results)!!!! I feel today complete, more than ever. This little guy makes me feel whole and sooo very happy. He tells me how happy he is everyday and that he is my best friend! HE is such his own person...don't get me wrong he has alot of greg and I but he is his own person. He has this fire,compassion and drive that I have never seen. My baby turned into a toddler which into a little man....he makes me complete and so does his DADDY!
I am so blessed he is mine! Life has thrown us some curve balls and we have missed some of them and some of them have hit us really hard but we can take whatever is thrown at us...we don't go down without a HUGE fight!

No comments: