Monday, May 14, 2007

My new stuff






Well, I had a very busy day today!! I used all my new toys and they have come in very handy!! I love my water table!!! GREAT NEWS!! I stood up all by myself and held on to the legdes of my water table like 40 times. Ms.Chris my physical therepist thinks I am doing great. I can sit on my mama's knee and pull myself up. Everyone is sooo proud of me. Look for future pics My mama was not able to take pics of me during this because she was nervous to leave me alone standing. I love my new slide!! I don't know what I was looking for on the ground, but I was tired and WET!! I had a great time at swimming class, I kinda dove into the pool today, Ms. Carla was really proud of me. Thanks agian Aunt Crystal, Uncle Jeff and Cousin Jeb for the gift certificate.
Check out my great grass my daddy is so proud of it!!!

No comments: