Saturday, May 19, 2007

What will I be when I grow up?






I think when I grow up I will be a firefighter, swimmer and a hunter. I love the water and also I love to take baths. That is what I want to be this week. Alot of BIG changes for me this week. I started eating food that is a bit more chucky. My mama and daddy are so proud of me, but it is a slow process so probably so Rib-eyes for a little while. My standing is getting better everyday. Just to clarify I can pull myself up and lean a little against something for quite awhile, but then I have to sit and then I pull myself up again. I will get stronger everytime I do it. It just will take practice. My mama will let go of me but she stands right behind me. See pics tommorow about this topic. Life has been great, things are coming around slowly but surely. My mama and daddy say that it is good that I have patience with myself it will get me far in life.

No comments: