Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Scottish Rite....I got a A+




Today, I went to Scottish Rite and I walked all over the place for 5 straight hours!!! Everyone told us that we are the doing a great job. Dr. Richards the orthopedic doctor said that "my progress is remarkable". And that he does not need to see me again...only when we need to for new prescriptions for my braces. We gave back my Turbo 3000 and my walker, since Dad and Mama got me my own. We thanked Scottish Rite for letting us borrow the equipment. I did not sit still at all...Mama and Dad are really happy about that. I had to give some blood today and I was not to happy about that...but the nurse gave me a new stuff dog.
Then while I was walking/running down the halls I got to meet the Liverpool Soccer Team and they gave me a soccer ball and a Liverpool scarf. I got my picture taken by three different photographers...I felt like a movie star. Mama had to sign off that it was ok for my pictures to be in the Scottish Rite newsletter. They wanted to know my name and how old I was. I now know how the movie stars feel. I kicked the soccer ball and gave the players high 5's. I was super tired...I feel asleep before we got out of the parking lot. I slept for 3 1/2 hours. WE are so happy about my report!!

No comments: