Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rough week...Getting much better





Sorry we have not put new pictures of me this week. It has been a crazy week. I started running 103 temp. on Monday afternoon and only got worse. Mama got alittle nervous and called Dr. Donahue(my neurosurgeon), we almost went to the ER, but Mama prayed really hard and God answered her prayer and I started feeling better. I had a really bad cough but it is almost all gone. Mama had a busy week getting Ms. Anna's baby shower favors ready with alittle help from Fleetie she got them done in time. Mama got to go out last night with other spina bifida Mama's she had a good time. I got to spend alot of time with Dad this weekend. We had a blast gardening, walking, riding my Jeep( I can go 5 mph in it). I am glad that I am feeling better. Mama hates it when I am sick, Mama says I only get sick every 5-6 months with a cold. When I do get sick...I get sick...full impact. Mama says she will take 2x a year anyday though. Here are some pics from today. After eating and then just hanging with Dad. By the way...Happy Birthday Grandpa Terry!!!

p.s. these are the party favors Mama did for the baby shower...aren't they cute.

No comments: