Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The World Works in Mysterious Ways....

Well, I am feeling GREAT!! Today, I got to ride Magic and I was the HAPPIEST little boy in the world and so was my Mama. I had ablast and then I went to see my girlfriend Elise...I love her and I am taller then her and she is 4. So far this week, I have been feeling much better. Mama took me to Lowe's on Monday in my walker and I had a great time going down the halls...so much to look at. People overall were very kind, but I sure I got alot of stares. Mama says it's because I am sooo good-looking and that people were impressed to see me go sooo fast. But, there were the occassionally long stares that Mama did not care for, but Mama just told me that people just don't get it. Mama told me on the way home that their are people in the world that are very uneducated and not very worldly and that one day I will have to educate them...and make them smart. Mama and Dad are super proud of me. Mama says that she will teach me how to live in her world were there are cruel people and that I will have to teach people to accept me and live in my world...which is soooo much more rewarding. Tonight, Dad and I went with Mama to workout...but we just dropped her off and Dad and I went to a resturant and had ablast. I ate 10 french fries and drank sprite and watched a baseball game. I feel like one of the guys...then Mama came and then it was time to go home. The fun was over, but I was glad to get home and go to bed.

No comments: