Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 10, 2008

No NAPS!!!

I have decided everyother day to take a nap. It is driving Mama nuts....but I sleep till 9am. What more could a woman ask for!! So today, I decided not to take a nap..I was in a very good mood and I was FULL of energy. So, I played with my Abuelita Angelina while Mama cleaned her desk, cleaned her closet and did some laundry. Needless it say I was asleep tonite at 745pm. Abuelita told Mama that I am getting to the age of being selective on napping. Mama says that does not matter but Abuelita says thats life. Abuelita also informed me that Mama never took naps at my age...but she was in bed at 730pm every night. Abuelita says that I am never cracky without a nap...she loves me like crazy and she does not see it. Really, I do act very happy without a nap.

No comments: