Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun Wednesday.....






Today we had NO APPTS. Ms. Patricia broke her toe so we did not have any hippo therapy....so Mama and I decided to have a fun full morning. We did finger painting, which Mama was super proud of me, then we played in the water...which was super fun. It is nice not to have appt. or a therapy appt. Now don't take us wrong I feel very blessed to have all my therapists and doctors. I feel sooo blessed to a have great team behind me but Mama, Dad and I have decided to take the next 2 weeks off from all appts., except for my MRI and EGD on May 7th. I have been going strong for 2 1/2 years without missing a apppt., or therapy appt. Mama and I are going to go do fun things like....go to the zoo, park, Lone Star Park to see horse racing,the Fort Worth Museum, cattle drive, strawberry picking, go the library and much more. I know that I am normal, so I would like to do normal things. I have had over 80 appts. since Feb.1, 2008. I need a break!! So I am going to take one. I will go back to my appts. and therapy on May 12th. Dad thinks it will be good for Mama and I to take a break so we don't feel so overwhelmed. I agree with him.

2 comments:

Mom to Bin and Oaxie said...

That looks like fun. We told our Mommy we want to finger paint too. Maybe she will go get us some this week! Hope to see you soon.
Bin and Oaxie

Anonymous said...

Oh my...80 appts in 2 months is alot!!! I hope you enjoy your break and have lots of fun!!
Wendy
Ciaran's mommy