Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kinda Funny...

So, I have been giving Mama some issues about going to sleep at nap time and bed time. Mind you, once I do go to sleep I do sleep for a couple of hours for my nap and sleep all night. But, getting me to sleep is another issue. Mama figured that with me becoming very mobile that I would be very tired...well I am but I don't want to miss out on anything. So, tonight we did it Dad's way which is I lay down and no one talks...no songs,no nothing. Dad actually joined Mama and I tonight and I put him to sleep. How you ask...I ran my little hands through his hair and he was fast asleep. Mama could not help but laugh....I finally went to asleep. I would have probably went to sleep earlier but the lighting and thunder were keeping me up. Mama says that she is getting pay backs from when she kept Abuelita and Poppy up all the time. Abuelita cured her with a night light...I already have one. Truthfully, Mama does not have it that bad.

No comments: