Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ethan did GREAT.....





Today I had to get up at 630am to have something to eat. I never get up that early. And then I had to go almost 10 hours without eating during the day. I was a very good boy. Dr. Danbro and Dr. Donahue said that my vocal cords look great and that hopefully with some really really aggressive feeding therapy hopefully things will get better in the feeding dept. They both think I look great!!! All the nurses remembered Mama, Dad and I from last time. Mama is very famous at Cook's (dislocated knee). All the nurses were super sweet to me...but I was sure happy to see my parents and even happier to be home. I almost ate my Mama's hand off when we got home. My parents are super proud of me and are soooo happy that we got a good report today. Here are some pictures of me after we got home from the hospital....I may become a doctor. I can see it now...ETHAN RINE M.D..

No comments: