Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Walking and Writing...

So, after playing in the water Mama cleaned me up and we went outside for a stroll.  It was very pleasant outside so we took advantage of it.  I did really great wearing my new sandals, but I fell once face first on the concreate when I started to run...but I got up and walked up our driveway. I was crying but Mama told I was ok, and that we had to finish going up the driveway. Mama says part of running is that sometimes you do fall. I a little bump on my chin and my wrist...but I was a tough guy. When we got inside I wanted to write....so Mama and I did some writing. Mama says I have a great grip on my pen...she said when she taught kindergarten some of her kids did not hold there pens has well has I do. And I am only 2 1/2. I take my work very seriously, as you can see.

No comments: