Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tooth or No Tooth!

A Note from my Mama....I took Ethan to the dentist for his check-up and we decided to go back in 2 months and then decide if the second one comes out or not..and then we will decide whether or not to get two false teeth. Which means he will have to have impressions done...which might not me fun! But, my question to my self is whether or not I am becoming to superficial about the whole thing. Ethan has his shunt plus his braces and walker do we really need to had anything else. He is doing soooo GREAT at Everything! Having both of his teeth back would help the feeding but mostly the speech...so be thinking of us on June 26th.

1 comment:

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

I understand your dilemma to a point. Ciaran has chipped her front left tooth twice now...funny thing is, the second time she chipped it, it actually helped the appearance of the tooth and chipped it more straight. But up until that point, I was going to get it fixed...I didn't care if it was a baby tooth or not. Plus, I feel once she started school, there would be plenty of other stuff for her to be teased about and didn't want to add anything else to that plate of hers to deal with.

So, I say, get it fixed. Also, because of the eating issue.

=)