Monday, April 20, 2009

We are still Alive....things back to normal...FINAlLLY!


Dad and I

My "BEAR" growl!


For the last week I have been sick with a double-ear my 1st one ever plus the medicine they gave me screwed up my tummy and hiney! So I missed school plus all of my activites for the last week and half. But, now I am back on the saddle again. I am having a EGD done on the 27th of this month sooo pray that everything goes well. Dad went to Okla. this past weekend so we had a garage sale thanks Fleetie for helping. Abuelita and Mama made alittle $$$, but our garage is clean that makes Mama super happy. Abuelita, Mama and I went out to brunch yesterday for a belated Easter outing and I was a perfect boy..I ate french fries and ate frozen yogurt! Dad came home and we got to play outside...I got to ride my Jeep with my buddy Alex. I let him drive alittle...I am getting good at this sharing stuff.C
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLEETIE!! APRIL 12th and HAPPY ANN. TO UNCLE JEFF AND AUNT CRYSTAL APRIL 11th!

No comments: