Friday, September 25, 2009

Midnight Stroll...not really





Last night, Mama and I went for a stroll around the neighborhood and I had a nice time. I am walking alot and I am very fast...Mama has a hard time keeping up with me. Mama has noticed in the last few weeks that I have became more and more independent and very opinionated. I talk all the time. My vocab. is pretty impressive...I use big words and also speak a little Spanish to my Ita. I repeat alot of what she says. Mama says that I was the perfect baby, toddler but now the true me has come alive. I am a very good boy still but I have a lot to say and will be heard. Mama does not let me get away with too much...actually she is alittle strict with me. She does not want me to turn into a spoiled brat...I am spoiled but not the brat part....at least not yet! Overall, I am doing GREAT!

No comments: