Saturday, October 24, 2009

Celebration Freedom Run....I WON!








This morning Mama and I went to run in a race! WE did GREAT! PawPaw and Fleetie came to watch us! Mama ran the first 3/4 of the mile and she did really well and the last quarter I ran/walked the rest of the way. I stopped a few times to smell the flowers, pick up some acorns but then I got serious in the home stretch! Everyone was clapping for me and some people were crying...I have that affect on people...I guess. I got a medal and a lot of people taking my picture...so you could say I am kinda famous. I maybe in The Arlington section in the newspaper...we shall see. My principal Dr.Connie Spence was there also ( she is in the blue jacket)...she was super proud of me. She said that I represented Kooken very well today. This is definitely not OUR last RACE!

2 comments:

Mom to Bin and Oaxie said...

Way to go Ethan!! You are awesome!!:)

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Goodness...I am very behind on your blog. With Ciaran having surgery and then my computer crashed for about 6 weeks, I am way behind and don't know what is going on.

Congrats Ethan on a race well run!!