Sunday, December 6, 2009

Worn Thin...it happens

On Saturday, Ethan and I went to the Christmas Party at the Stadujhar Stables and he had such a great time. He is obsessed with reindeer's...Santa came in on a horse, so he was kinda confused and asked him where the reindeer's were!! It was pretty funny! He said" Santa, sir, sir where are your reindeer's"? He is very polite!
But, like I said in my earlier post I was worn thin for the last 4 years that it caught up with me...Saturday at the party there were women there who have poured their souls and tears into their children...some of those children don't show feelings, emotions but they are loved unconditionally by there mother. All mother's are "worn thin" even if there children are the healthiest children in the world. I guess what I am trying to say is that those mother's out there that have special needs children they tend to "wear thin" faster..and that it is OK to ask for help...I thought if I asked for help that I was weak...I was weak for not asking. It always sounds better on paper but actually doing it...is so much harder!

No comments: