Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!










I had a very successful Christmas...my toy room has sooo much new stuff, but Mama and Dad have informed that it will be awhile till I get anything new. We were very busy on Christmas Day...we went to see Ita and Uncle Stewart then home for a nap and off the Fleetie's and Paw Paw's were my cousins had come to see all of us. Then back the next morning for more gifts..this Holiday stuff is sure crazy...but sooo much fun! My Poppy gave me a real camera so be looking for my professional photos. Look for more pics of my week and the following week. Crazy snow also....in Texas!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Caleb got a new camera too! He was always begging to use my camera so we just got him his own. Looks like a blessed Christmas at your house!