Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mr. Wonderful


Ethan is doing great!!! He is talking all the time. All of his teachers are super proud of him. Actually, he never...I mean never stops talking!!! It talks like adult...which is scary. He has a strong personality which keeps me on my toes all the time. We have had several conservations with him about his strong personality and they have gone pretty well. I never worry about his confidence or his ability to stand up for himself. He does NOT let anyone intimidate him. I think he got that trait from both of his parents. He is learning to walk with us holding one hand and putting his right hand down by his side...which is great. Also, at school Mrs. Lisa and Ms.Priscilla walk on either side of him everywhere. He is crazy, wild man in his walker...it is sometimes scary how fast he goes. He stays up with his classmates very well. He is convinced that Christmas is not over...he told me he would inform me when it is....soon he says. All the decorations are down except the tree...this weekend it will come down...which I will be sad to see it go!

No comments: