Monday, March 22, 2010

This Little Boy.....Little Superman


Ethan and I were enjoying ourselves at home after hippo and the very active little guy that we have decided wanted to be a "Superhero" with the cape and all the nine yards. He was having a blast standing all by himself for 5 seconds and flying on the sofa...very harmless. Then he decided that he wanted to fly towards the window...so he stood at the end of sofa and decided to fly and he hit his eye of the edge the windowsill. Needless to say...I freaked out...called 911...blood was everywhere...the ambulance came...they looked at Ethan he said he need stitches and sent me to Cook's Hospital. Cook's got us in ASAP...Ethan was the BRAVEST boy in the world. It took 4 stitches and alot of love...but he will be fine. Doctors and Nurses asked him how it happened and his response was.."I was being a superhero and tried to fly"! He was very polite and very sweet...saying goodbye and thank-you to everyone. I am glad I took him..I may have overreacted but his head is very important thing to me. So no swimming tommorow...I have rearranged the furniture so this won't happen again! I will post some pics in the next couple of days so everyone can see his shiner!

No comments: