Friday, July 16, 2010

My Birthday...I am a wife, mother, daughter and friend..






Sooooo, for my Birthday I went to out with my friends Anna and Sarah om Sunday...Monday went to spend time with my Mom and Ethan. Monday night Greg and I went out for dinner and lastly went out with Andrea Wednesday. Like Ethan said"Mama, your birthday is over"! I had a great time each and every night...but I am to old! But, I have some reason behind it...last Friday I had a colonoscopy done..it find out that I inherited ulcer colitis from my Dad. When my parents that about having a little girl that put alot of thought into it!!!!haha I had been experiencing some severe issues! Another mystery solved! So I am on some great medication and am learning what not eat...even if I want to eat it!:( Ethan's hip surgery is going to be September 20th...we are nervous but have all the hope and faith that everything will turn out GREAT! Ethan is doing great! Hippo and swimming have to be his favorite things besides being very talkative. The boy looks like his Dad but he is all me! He loves life, embraces everything! My mom says he is the happiest little boy in the world and is a piece of work! I will be going back to teach in January....that gives Ethan time to re-group before he goes to school...I am soooo excited that he and I will be at least in the same building! He is sooo independent and he has the drive for life!I never feel alone...there is always Ethan!!!!



p.s. On a sad note..My Uncle Doug Beck passed away on July 4th after fighting cancer for several years. He was a very kind and sweet man. He and I loved Gloria Estefan..he loved singing and dancing!!! It was so funny!! Our heart goes out to my Aunt Sandy and her whole family!

1 comment:

heidi said...

one of my first thoughts was of gloria estefan and the miami sound machine and i wondered if you would remember that. i am so glad that you did. thank you for the little tribute to my dad.