Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Part 2

So, like I was saying I stayed at the hospital for 3 days. They ran MRI's, CT's and TEE...which was horrible. I was a medical mystery...they thought my ulcer colitis had something to do with since I was 2 weeks overdue on my infusion. The Dr's suggested that I have a spinal tap done because I showed signs of MS. So, I have the scheduled for the end of July. Everyone was convinced that I was just over done..literally. I consider myself a strong individual, perfectionist, a little OCD on somethings but I am not superwoman. I am my hardest critic. So, 2 weeks ago after this all happened I went to see my PCP and she suggested that I take some medicine to take the edge off...I really did not want to take anything but I came to the realization that I needed help.

No comments: