Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Part 3

Well, with everything that has happened I began to have a fear of driving again so I took a week off from driving and I re-did Ethan's schedule. I guess the reason I became so fearful is because I put Ethan in harms way...had I not stopped I don't know what would have happened. Ethan is EVERYTHING to his Daddy and I. So, I have been taking it slow and not rushing to get anywhere. My "happy pills" have helped. I am glad I went to find help. I am so high-strung and a perfectionist that I get so determined to do everything that I just start running on empty. Both of my parents were super worried about me...they both said I have inherited there personalities. My brothers are not as high-strung like me. Greg has been very supportive to me...he says that it is "all in my head" and that I can do anything I put my mind too. I do want to prove to him I can. I thank GOD for protecting me and
Ethan that day.
We put OT on hold and he finished up with PT at Cook's. He is doing great with his quad-canes. Wednesday, is our only day we have to do anything. Dr. Gray said Ethan's hip looks wonderful! I want Ethan to enjoy his summer and the new house. I do love my new home..it's just adjustment. Takes me a good 30 min. to get to anywhere. I am people person....it will take a little time. Ethan and Greg are soooo happy here. Greg has done a 360 turn around...it takes him 20 min. to get to work.
I will get better and I will learn to take deep breathes, relax and enjoy life.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am so thankful God protected you and Ethan and will keep you in my prayers!