Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Always on the move or EATING......






I have been on the move. Yesterday, I stayed outside for a long time in my Turbo and let's just say I was tired after going up and down steep driveways. Today, Mama and I played outside with sidewalk chalk and then I decided to climb down my driveway, try to go under Mama's car and of course try to eat sidewalk chalk. So, we stayed out for a little bit and then it was LUNCH time. I love food. I ate super well...I really am digging real food and spices. I love SALT. I am learning how to self medicate myself, Mama puts the medicine in the tube and I do the rest. Fleetie got me this pumpkin bib for Halloween, I really like it. Mama does not give me very much spices, but I like a little kick in my food.

No comments: