Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Date with Febie....




I have had a busy week this week. Fleetie and Grandpa were nice enough to let Mama borrow the camera while Dad is gone. I had a playdate with Will this morning and then I had a date with Febie this afternoon. Ms.Connee is Fleetie's
best buddy, so she thought it would be great for me to play with Febie. I did share a little bit, but not much.....I don't have too. But, Mama says that I do. I only share with Buster here lately. Yesterday, Mama and Abuelita took me to the GI doctor and then to get my new braces. WE were all very tired after we got home. But, I was a very good boy!! After my date with Febie, Fleetie went with us to get some new shoes for my braces. Here are some pics of my braces..I showed them off today. I will have more pics tommorow, since Ms. Chris will be here. I sure miss my Dad, and I will be soooooooooo happy to see him. Mama says that you don't miss things until they are gone...and we both miss Dad alot.

No comments: