Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Weekend...


Dad went super fast between trees and Mama was super nervous...she closed her eyes!!




I am so happy...I love My DAD SOOOO MUCH!! I am sooo happy I got to spend alot of one on one with him!!


I had a great weekend..I got to visit with Poppy and Ana. I also got to see my Uncle's Stewart and Marshall....my future Aunt Kellee and Cousin Bailee...I am in love with Bailee. Mama and Dad had to tell me to keep my hands off of her so much... I just wanted to hug and kiss on her...she is very cute.
So..today I spent most of my day with my DAD..he took me to McDonald's, then Tom Thumb for grocery shopping and a couple of errands, then we hung out while Mama ran a couple of errands. WE had a BLAST!!! We walked alot, rode my bike and then we drove the 4-wheeler 2x....I was in heaven. Dad is alittle tired from me wearing him out. But, I went to bed in 5 seconds flat tonight.

No comments: