Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last Day of Summer Vacation...


My summer vacation was a little extended due to my shunt malfunctions but I am ready to go back to school...actuall"party school" is what I am calling it. Mama asked me the other day if I was ready to go back to school and I said, "no, Mama I stay with you", but she explained that going to school was like going to a party...you have fun..paint, color, learn and play with friends. When she explained it this way it sounds GREAT! So tommorow morning I am off to school...Mama will keep you posted!
This a pic of me relaxing after dinner...typical man!

1 comment:

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

I want to get Ciaran one of those DVD players but when I read the reviews, they aren't that great. Mainly that the kids can still break them. But it seems like a lifesaver on those long clinic days. Any input, Marissa??