Monday, August 16, 2010

What 's New...In Ethan World!






Well, Ethan is doing very well. He is a chatter box....ALWAYS TALKS! Which makes me very happy! He is doing well at Hippo therapy....Magic has been a little moody and almost bucked Ethan off today...but he did not! Mrs. Lisa said that Magic was going to get a "hard ride" this afternoon. Ethan wished Magic luck! Ethan loves his dog Buster...they have become best friends...Buster is very protective of Ethan. He knows he is having surgery on his hip..and he is ok with it. He has been complaining that it hurts but does not slow him down. He is doing great with Mrs.Debbie at OT...he is making huge progress. We are very proud of him. He and I are both going to a chiropractor 4x a week which has been great for both of us. Ethan and I are both doing acupuncture...Ethan says "Mama, Dr. C makes my back feel better"!
The little guy cracks us up.....he speaks his mind which sometimes not at the best time. But, he is learning not to say everything he thinks! HE is a very sweet, kind and outgoing little man. He has been talking about Halloween and he wants to be a "HUNTER" like his Dad. He is into hunting magazines...and convinced he needs to shoot a Quebec Caribou and needs to go to Quebec with his Dad. Academically, he is learning alot: his phone numbers, his address, different states(that he wants to hunt at). He is very smart but sometimes tries to be a little sneaky! Last couple of weeks I have been getting together a lot of my teaching stuff together so we will be start our own "home-schooling". I am really excited! I have a lot of things to keep him busy while we are home after his surgery.

Like I said Ethan says the darnest things for example. Today, I got pulled over by a cop today for speeding trying to get Hippo therapy and this is how my little man reacted:

Me: Ethan, the nice police officer is just going to talk to Mommy. Everything is fine.

Ethan: Mommy, are we going to the slammer?

Me: What?

Ethan: Are we going to the slammer?

Me: No, honey...everything is fine.

I talk to the nice officer and he kindly let us go.

Ethan: Good-bye officer(waving also)...Mommy, he was very nice.

Me: Yes, he was.

Ethan: What did you do?

Me: I was speeding a little bit.

Ethan: Well, Mommy you need to slow down.


Ethan than proceeded to tell everyone we saw today what happened! My life is not boring!



About ME: Well, I have just started some steriods for my tummy issue hoping that I can get a better control over the coloitis. On the 26th I will be having a mole removed from my thigh...the determologist is not to concerned but feels the need to remove it...which is fine by me. Other than that I am doing pretty good!

No comments: