Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back with Magic...getting a new walker




Well, after Mama picked me up from school we went to have lunch with the horses and then I was off to ride Magic. I have not seen Magic in 2 weeks due to Mama's knee surgery and I was sure to glad to see my buddy plus Ms.Lisa and Nick her son(he leads Magic for me). I was sure tired after this long day that I feel asleep tonight at 645pm and Mama was very happy for me. I am getting a new walker because I have outgrown more old one. I guess that happens when you are 40-41 inches and weigh 40 pounds. Mama and Dad have not decided if we get a lime green one or plain silver one...but I will take whatever.
Back to school...I had a GREAT day, Ms. Mary told Mama that I did great...I gave her the "NO WAY and NO" sometimes but she talked me into doing alot of fun stuff. I hope tommorow goes a well as today for my Mama's sake.

No comments: