Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

What else could possibly happen....



Tonight I was playing with my friends across the street...we were playing soccer, basketball and just having fun. Then suddenly, I fell to the concrete ground and almost knocked out my front teeth..there was alot of blood and Mama and Dad tried to remain calm...Mama had a hard time with that. We rushed to Cook's ER and they saw me and said that I needed to have my front teeth removed...Dad decided we would see our dentist first....so Mama, Dad and I are going to try to have this all fixed tommorow...the bad thing is I am going to miss my cousin Jeb's birthday party and we are very disappointed!! Mama FEELS SO BAD she was watching me like a hawk...I am just soooo fast and a complete DARE DEVIL!!! Mama just wants to hold me close and never let me go!! Mama hates these pictures and makes her start to cry...so goodnight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan, whattup dude??? Goodness, that musta hurt. I don't hardly recognize you with all that swelling.

Cassie said...

Good grief!! I would have lost it if that had happened to Caleb. It would have been impossible for me to remain calm. Ethan still looks happy in the pictures. What a trooper.