I am so Fearless..I walked all over the place, over grass, gravel and concrete. I had a blast in NASH, OKLA. I am sooo much like my Dad...we LOVE the outdoors. I petted all the animals and feed them. It was GREAT!!! Mama, Dad and I got to spend alot of time together without the phone ringing and places to go.
I got to sit on COW which was fun. Mr. Mark and Mason let me play with all there farm animals...I wish I could have taken some of them home!
I got to also go to the Zander farm and play with more horses and walk all over the farm. I LOVE to be around horses!!!
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (81)
- Fort Worth Stockyards and Rodeo Show...How I Love ...
- Swimming Class...How I LOVE IT!!!
- Haircut with My Dad....
- Mister Fearless..our trip to Oklahoma...Back to Na...
- ALL I WANT IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!!
- NEW WALKER!!!
- What else could possibly happen....
- Back with Magic...getting a new walker
- 1st day of School!!!!
- I START SCHOOL ON JANUARY 6th...
- Uncle Marshall got MARRIED....to Aunt Kellee
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2008 (186)