Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEW WALKER!!!


Even with all the drama in this household, I got a new walker since I have out grown my "BYU BLUE" one and I have put a million miles on it.
Mama got to have the house cleaned by a housekeeper, cleaned carpets and tile(with some new grout)!!! It is a yearly thing! She is the only person that gets excited about these kind of things...she has OCD that's what my Aunt Crystal says!!!
Our house looks like it is brand new and soooo clean. Mama goes tommorow to see her knee doctor and is probably going to get a good chewing out but she is hopefully that she will get to bend her knee and start physical therapy next week!!
p.s.s Happy Birthday to Abuelita Angelina and Cousin Jeb they share the same Birthday January 12th!!!

No comments: