Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Have your cookie and EAT IT TOO!




Well, this week has been full. Mama and I both have pink eye since Sunday...but almost all better. Poor Mama's left side of her face was soooo swollen 3x bigger than her right. Dad had to take both of us to the doc on Monday because Mama could not drive. So I have not been to school all week plus no therapies either. I have been taking naps like a crazy man...so has Mama! Dad says Mama is still cute...she has not worn make-up in 3 days...very much not like her. We have really bonded the last couple of days...Mama loves havimg me all to herself. SOOO...I am going back to school in the morning and swimming tommorow. Dad is goig to Arkansas this weekend with a bunch of buddies...He has not gone on a trip since Dec. when Mama disslocated her knee. So have a great time Dad, I will take care of Mama. So tonight Dad went to Academy to get me goggles for my swim class and then went to the grocery and got me a surprise....a cookie suprise. My Mama does not let me eat any sweets really sooo this was a BIG DEAL for her, call her crazy!

p.s. if any of you are wondering why Ethan is wearing longer braces it is because Ethan wants to walk by himself and this are helping.... him do that when it is idea!!! He is a machine with his AFO's but he is crazy man with the KAFO's!

p.s.s. look at those eye lashes!!!

No comments: