Monday, March 30, 2009

Sand Box...PRICELESS




Mr.Polar Bear and Mr. Hyper a.k.a. Buster and Charlie! How I love my DOGS!! You can tell that neither my dogs or I look like we have skipped a meal. Buster weighs about 150 lbs, Charlie weighs about 20 lbs and I weigh in about 42lbs!


Yesterday, Mama went to buy me a sandbox and I LOVE IT!! Dad thinks it is good investment also...and plus it matches my house that Poppy bought me. Mama is all about everything matching..she crazy like that. Fleetie and Grandpa Terry supplied the sand and shovel. Thanks! I spent about hour and 1/2 outside tonight just playing with my trucks and pail! I did not go to school today because I woke up with a low-grade fever and Mama thought it would be best to stay at home and it sure was...I got up at 830am and took a 3 hour nap today. I sure will be ready for school tommorow.

No comments: