- The next chapter of in our lives....
- Oklahoma Trip Part 1
- Oklahoma Trip Part II
- pink - I don't believe you (lyrics)
- Rocio Durcal - Amor Eterno: For My Mother: Angelin...
- Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus - Butterfly Fly Aw...
- My Mama's 59th Birthday!!!!
- Ethan's New Friend....Priscilla the Pig
- 1st day of Pre-K!
- Christmas 2010
- Happy Little Man!
- Christmas Playdate's
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (104)
- ► 2008 (186)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
We had a playdate on December 21st when our friends Bryce, Caleb and Nathan. These boys have grown-up with Ethan. They had a great time decorating cookies and doing a gift exchange. We have known most of the them since they were 15 months old. They are extraordinary boys and so are there mothers!
Then we had a playdate with Nate and Chloe. There mom was the one that made Ethan's cake. You can check her work at cmcakes.blogspot.com. Anyway, we had a nice visit with our friends. Ethan and Nate go to the same school! Chloe is Ethan's future girlfriend! They gave Ethan for Christmas, Star Wars cookie cutters! They are soo cute!