- The next chapter of in our lives....
- Oklahoma Trip Part 1
- Oklahoma Trip Part II
- pink - I don't believe you (lyrics)
- Rocio Durcal - Amor Eterno: For My Mother: Angelin...
- Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus - Butterfly Fly Aw...
- My Mama's 59th Birthday!!!!
- Ethan's New Friend....Priscilla the Pig
- 1st day of Pre-K!
- Christmas 2010
- Happy Little Man!
- Christmas Playdate's
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (104)
- ► 2008 (186)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Ethan had a blast! He got to play in the snow! Played with cousins (Jaden and Jaxon which happen to be 14 and 15 years old)they were super sweet to him. They loved playing the Wii with Ethan! He got to play with Niki and they shared very well together. The snow was insane...10 to 27 inches of snow! It was great to see all my aunts, uncle's and cousins. It was nice to spend time with Grandma Williams. Thanks for the trip, Dad and Ana. Ethan sledding, that was scary! It was nice to get home to 55 degree weather and to our own bed!