Ethan's 6th Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Mama's 59th Birthday!!!!



Yesterday, I celebrated my mother's birthday! My Mama is the best! She always makes me smile. She is my best friend! Which I respect. She has always been there for me and my brothers. She put us always 1st and never looked back. My brother's and I hold her in such great respect. She is just awesome. She tells it how it is, sometimes we like and sometimes we don't but we respect it.
I remember when Ethan was just born and I was having such a hard time cathing him and she was very blunt and told I had no choice, either learn to do it or his kidneys would get damaged. So that I night I started to do all on my own.
If anyone reads this from when I was pre-married, my mother was very strict with me and even though i thought it was unfair at times, I am so blessed that she taught me values and respect for myself. I hope to be 1/2 the mother my mother has been to me. She is the pure greatness! Love you Mama!!!!!

No comments: