Saturday, May 3, 2008

TEA FOR JOY.....MAMA DID GREAT!!





In Dad's opinion...Mama out did herself..and so did Ms.Cassie and Ms. Angela. There tables were a big HIT!!! WE had alot of fun..and I had alot of people who came to support the Spina Bifida organization. My Abuelita Angelina, Flettie, Grandpa Terry, Ms. Anna, Isabel, Elise, Ms.Sarah, Mr.Jim, Willem, Andrew and Aunt Andrea were there to support me. Mama and Dad are very grateful. Thank you to the everyone that could not make it, but donated $$$ to the organization. Mama and Dad thought that I was a angel, but I wanted to walk and there was no room. By the way, there were princess and queens at the tea and I really liked them. I really like all the lovely ladies and they thought that I was very cute. I looked very handsome, but my Mama and Dad forget to take pics of me. Mama is very proud of what this Tea does for children and young adults.

1 comment:

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

You ladies look gorgeous and the tables are beautiful!!